Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 1 to 8 What a week!!

I had a voicemail last Friday (June 24) from my mom telling me I had my very own pile of dirt.  Being the literal one I assumed that they had a load of dirt delivered to try to back fill and even things out.  I didn't put one and one together that the pile of dirt came out of my very own hole in the ground.

I didn't get off work until a little late on Friday, so on Saturday after running a million errands I finally made it out there.  We have a driveway, a hole in the ground, and a pile of dirt!
Its hard to tell, but its a hole!  We have a garage level basement, so we can drive in to our hole :)
The famous pile of dirt!


Driveway! Complete with car :)
Sunday morning I left for Columbus Ohio for the week.  I was attending the DLA Suppliers Conference, it was great! I met a ton of current customers, and prospective customers.  My feet hurt and I'm happy to be back in my temporary bed (aka the guest room at my parents). 

TJ drove past the house everyday on his way from home and sent me pics on Wednesday to show that they had put up the wall forms! Since I hate seeing cell phone pics on blogs, and since I didn't upload them to this computer...just imagine the hole picture with wall forms :)

I got home late on Thursday and it was too dark to see anything.  My plan was to drive out there Friday with TJ, I was being nice and waiting alllllll day (I took Friday off).  Well he stopped on the way home without me :(  We ended up driving out there Saturday to look around and take pictures.  So in a weeks time this is what happened:

Walls!!

Pipes!!

Another view of walls!
It's going so fast, all of this was done in one week!! I love it! Another post coming about all the interior picks that were made on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment