Thursday, June 2, 2011

You've met the land, now meet the plan

I just realized the other day that I hadn't posted the floorplans.  Originally I was trying to get a better copy.  They aren't great, but they work.  So without further a-do I introduce you to The Woods.


I know the image is ginormous, but its poor quality so....yeah.  This is only the main floor.  The basement will be completely finished with a rec room that will run along the same side as the living room for the entire side (kitchen DR and LR side), there will be full bath roughly where the hall bath is as well as two large closets.  The rest of the basement will be an extended two car garage.  Our entire layout will be "flipped" because of how the land lays.

The front porch is covered, and the rear deck is included, which is very rare in this area.

Well there she is folks! Well most of her at least...

1 comment: