Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Exterior Picks Have Been Made :)

Monday was a beautiful day, it was nice and warm out, sun was shining, birds were chirping and I was off work at Noon :) I love my job, really I do, but it is nice to take a break every now and then.  This week is one of those weeks.  I'm also taking off 1/2 day on Thursday and all day on Friday.  Then we get Monday off next week :)

So you may be asking why were you off 1/2 day on Monday? Were you sick? Hair appointment? Pedicure date? Nope I'm not sick, no hair appointment my lady is having a baby so the hair will grow, and pedicure is Thursday :) I had a meeting the next county over with the wife of my builder and my real estate agent to pick stuff out for the house.  It is now becoming real :) (Sorry for the mass amount of smileys, its early)

She wanted to split the picking in to two dates, I would have preferred just one, but hey she's the boss.  So we picked the 3 S's: Shutters, Shingles, and Siding; as well as the hardware finish and cabinets.  Evidently it takes a long time to get cabinets ordered so the sooner the better.


So here are the winners!!!
Shutters: Georgetown Blue (Light Navy) Paneled Shutters
Shingles: Graphite (Black and Grays) 3D Architectural Shingles
Siding: Flint (Medium Gray) Dutch Lap Vinyl Siding
Hardware Finish: Satin Nickel
Cabinets: Aristokraft Birch Style: Sinclair Color: Saddle

And the pictures!
My BEAUTIFUL cabinets!
Siding and Shutter Colors, you can sorta see the shingle color, but its black :)

No comments:

Post a Comment