Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Next May

We are slated to break ground June 1st, so as of June 1st I would appreciate if there were no more rain until September.  Zip Zero Nada!

I have a meeting to pick out the fancies (siding etc) on Monday :)

My question (to my one follower LOL) Our Living room, Dining Room, Kitchen are all one big giant space.  We are planning on going with the Peninsula for the kitchen to help break those to areas up.  The Living room is carpeted and then I have the options of hardwood and ceramic for the other two.  Would it be too much if the dining room was wood and the kitchen ceramic?  The only place these two would touch would be the walkway into the kitchen.  Wood the whole way is out of the question since SO hates large amounts of hardwood.

1 comment:

  1. I have always heard there should never be more than two different types of flooring in one visual plane.
    I would go with tile in the dining room and kitchen for consistency. And I even love wood, but if I couldn't just have carpet and wood, then I would go with carpet and tile. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete